Friday, August 20, 2010

Since we've been home . . .

I still have a few posts to do about our trip (sorry - I know those are kind of boring but I want to have them for memories sake) but I wanted to take a break just to say that we're here.

We're not doing anything very exiting! Just keeping our heads above water with house work, garden, real work (my work load got much larger since we got back), kids, etc.

It's all good! :)

I've almost gotten the whole house cleaned this week - just working on the upstairs today.

Tonight is homemade pizza night and a movie with Abigail. I'm looking forward to it.

I have a few recipes to share and a few videos of this week as well.

My life has definitely changed in the last two weeks as our youngest started crawling! Crazy girl. She can crawl from the living room to the kitchen very quickly so my time is spent watching her and keeping the floors clean. I can really only get things done when she's napping. That's okay. I wouldn't trade this stage for anything.

More to come . . .

No comments: