Wednesday, January 14, 2009

No Reports

Well, I don't have a picture to post (yet) and I can't tell you how the bean soup was because we didn't eat it! When I got home last night, I realized I had set the crock pot on warm and not low so it didn't cook at all. I cooked it during the night and plopped it in the fridge this morning so it will be nice and flavorful for supper I didn't have time to post a picture last night because . . . I WENT SHOPPING!

I cannot recollect the last time that I bought that many clothes at once. It certainly helped that I was shopping with Christmas money. It's easy to spend other people's money and not your own! Since I haven't shopped (at all!) since May, it was a big treat. I went after Abigail was in bed (about 7:30 pm) and there was no one in the stores. It was great.

I found one pair of pants and several shirts for myself. I couldn't resist going to the children's section and I'm glad I did. I found a bunch of great winter stuff on sale so I bought some 24m clothes for Abigail to wear next winter. I found a few cute summer dresses in the 18m size for her to wear this summer.

So, hopefully I'll get my act in gear and be able to report on the soup and get a photo tonight. Oh, and since I didn't get home until almost 10 pm, the house has fallen in disarray again.

No comments: