Friday, March 09, 2007

Liar

I am such a liar. I have not posted like I said I would! I kind of forgot that I was going to a musical last night. Three of my voice students performed and it was fantastic. Very professional for a high school musical. I was proud! :)

We are having another final inspection today. I will be quite floored if we don't pass, as we did everything the inspector told us to last time. We are also supposed to have a driveway inspection to look at our culvert. I hope we pass that, because it would be the only thing stopping us from getting a Certificate of Occupancy. I will post on here again, once I know the results of our final.

Yes, a post will follow this weekend, but it won't be today! We have snacks at small group tonight, so I have to make something between when I get home at 5:30 and when we leave at 6:45 tonight.

No comments: