Tuesday, March 28, 2006

If it's not one thing . . . it's another!

My sockets are well on their way to recovery. They are healing nicely and aren't painful at all. Unfortunately, Andrew decided to share his little cold with me so I have been battling a sore throat for about a day and a half now. It's really not bad, as I can function at work, but I'm just not 100% yet. My sister is coming to visit this weekend and I just want to be all better by then.

I do know that I am feeling better because I have been thinking about working out and diets. When I am feeling completely lousy, those are usually the last things from my mind! I can't wait until I am completely back to normal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have fun hanging out with your sis! i'm SO jealous! :) but alas, i will get to see her soon! perhaps a Chicago trip is in your future... say around April 22??