Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Diet? What diet?

I tell myself, daily, that I should go back on my diet. I don't think that I eat as badly as I used to. I am definitely not losing weight but I don't eat things like potatoes/french fries now. I still feel like I need to lose weight! I now have the temptation of yummy cinnamon rolls and bread from Rosalie. Andrew had a good idea for that, just eat it once a week. I think I can stick to that. Anyway, the trouble with my diet began when I cheated back in October. Yes, that long ago. Once I cheated once I felt like, well I've messed it all up already, guess I can cheat again! Argh! It's so amazing that my mouth is so close to my eyes. You think I would see very single piece of food that goes into my mouth, because of their proximity, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Anyway, I am going to attempt to go on the diet again. I think that I need to just set a date and go for it and . . . oh yeah, get a scale. That might help my motivation a little bit. My temptation is sweet things! So when should my starting date be of no more cheating? Hmm, why would I even ask that question. Tomorrow, of course!

No comments: